July 24, 2008
Posted by Kristen L. under Crawling the web
| Tags: 12th & Porter
, Drum Corps International
, Farmer's Market
, Floyd Stadium
, Greer Stadium
, Kyle Andrews
, Linebaugh Library
, London Calling
, Mercy Lounge
, Murfreesboro Little Theater
, Music City Brewer's Festival
, The Long Players
, zine workshop
Leave a Comment
As I will not be here this weekend, I would like to share the following pleasurable events. Thanks to NashvilleScene.com, Tennessean.com and Murfreesboropost.com for the info!
Friday, July 25
- Farmer’s Market
- Cannonsburgh Village, Murfreesboro, 6-11 a.m.
- Nashville Sounds vs. Tacoma Rainiers
- Greer Stadium, 7 p.m.
- Glow: An Illuminated Art Event
- Limelight Nashville, 7-11 p.m.
- American Artisian Cheese Tasting
- Whole Foods Market, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Drum Corps International
- Floyd Stadium, Murfreesboro, 8 p.m.
Saturday, July 26
- Music City Brewer’s Festival
- Hilton Park, 2-8 p.m.
- Kyle Andrews
- 12th & Porter, 9 p.m.
- The Long Players: London Calling
- Mercy Lounge, 9 p.m.
Sunday, July 27
- ‘Zine Workshop
- Linebaugh Library, Murfreesboro, 2-5 p.m.
- Murfreesboro Little Theater/The Widow’s Best Friend
- Murfreesboro Little Theater, various times
Everyone have a fun & safe weekend! I’ll be running around in the mountains with my family but I’ll be back to the ‘Boro on Sunday.