I’m still having a few problems with delicious.com’s blog posting feature, but I’ve restarted the job to try again. In the meantime, I saved up a few links and am sharing them below. I realize there are a lot of clothing/craft/diy links in this post. Recently, I have the urge to make simple clothes such as skirts and aprons. You probably didn’t know I am a little crafty–I get it from my mom, who made lots of quilts and decorative projects. Anyways, enjoy the links below and once I get going on my new clothing project, I’ll share the results!
- Clone yourself a fitting assistant–Don’t buy a dress form! Make one yourself & ensure your clothes will fit.
- Burdastyle–Patterns for clothes, bags, baby items, household items; plus, view & post user creations! Very cool for the crafty bone.
- Suzy Homemaker Apron-Tutorial–I thought this apron was cool. I would probably do a different color, but it was still a great idea.
- Patterns: Trumpet Skirt–Flattering skirt pattern
- advice to sink in slowly–the blog for the advice to sink in slowly project, which has been passing on advice in creative ways since ’06. Thanks to Creature Comforts blog for posting this originally!
- Winnie the Pooh held for robbery?
- Six Questions for Dave Delaney (from ethos3 blog)–Interview with Nashville’s own Dave Delaney.